For more than ten years, The Leaning Tree Digital Marketing has connected goods & services to qualified prospects. Choose to work with The Leaning Tree Digital directly, or as a “white-label” partner. In either capacity, gain access to affordable SEO services, website audits, keyword research, social media posts or other effective content-related services such as blog writing & web page optimization. Servicing the Metro-Milwaukee area & beyond.
Search optimization is multi-faceted including technical & user-friendly website elements, branded internet visibility, social media, competitive & local SEO tactics. Learn more about a Digital Marketer who is experienced in these areas.
Establish a cohesive brand, powerful niche & overall competitive advantage that focuses on big picture SEO using Google & Bing, while maximizing impressions & the many touchpoints a customer visits along their online journey
Optimization of Organic (Free) SEO strategies means that your business doesn’t have to rely 100% on paid ads to generate new business. More people chose to click on natural search results & they are typically more qualified leads.
Contact Leaning Tree Digital today to discuss SEO strategies for your business.
- Optimize Local Search Results / Geo-targeted / Google Maps / GMB
- Implement Strategic Content Strategy / Create new or “restore” old copy
- Drive Organic Rankings / Ntl. results / Industry & service related keywords
- Maximize Online Visibility / On-site & Off site / Customer touchpoints / Social
- Improve Underperforming Website / Maintenance Checks / Mobile focus
- Achieve Impactful & Integrated Digital Team / SEO / Web Developer / SEM
- Build Expertise Authority & Trust E.A.T / Domain Authority / Reviews
- Drive Traffic To Website / Qualified prospects / More conversions
- Enhance All Marketing Efforts / Traditional advertising / Branding / PPC
- Manage / Create / Revamp Content on WordPress Websites
Creating relevant material is the easy part; making it interesting, convenient & useful is a challenge for most businesses. Because visual, social, mobile & interactive materials are expected to increase in demand, it may be time to step up the game before your competitors do. Inspire educate & entertain your potential customers. The Leaning Tree Digital combines creative skills with a local network of talent & SEO experience. Achieve an impactful, easy to digest, SEO-friendly CREATIVE content strategy – one that works for YOUR business!
Creative content practices that don’t have to require a large investment:
- Copywriting & Web Content: (Promote & Sell your brand / Convert Visitors to New Leads)
- Video: (Live Streaming, Branding, Interviews, Testimonials & Demonstrations)
- Blogging: (Engage Visitors while supporting Bread & Butter services/products pages)
- Branding: (Build Cohesiveness & Achieve Brand Exposure Beyond Website)
- Podcasts & Webinars: (Q&A, Educate Audience, Showcase Products & Services)
- Infographics: (Tell a Visual story & Make important Points In Easy To Follow Format)
- Social Media: (Encourage Engagement, Learn About Customers & Support Website)
- Case Studies & Reviews: (Build Authority, Share Expertise, Share Experience)
- Photography: (Personalize Business & Engage Readers/Website Visitors)
- Analytics & Competitive Analysis: (Gain Insight & Track Performance)
The Leaning Tree Digital focuses on achieving better performing non-paid search engine results for your business. Because Google has placed an emphasis on mobile websites, your business must do the same. However, having a mobile ready website is not a “set it & forget it” venture. The “nuts & bolts” of a mobile friendly website, as well as the content it has published can quickly become outdated, inoperable, or irrelevant. Achieving a search engine-friendly and user-friendly website experience is a strategic endeavor with many moving parts. To function at optimal level, your mobile website requires constant attention and evaluation from different viewpoints.
Most businesses today have a website to build their brand & credibility. However, there are other platforms to consider such as YouTube, blogging sites and social media. Especially for small business, it is important to find ways to stand out. You may not have a large budget or a physical location. It doesn’t matter. Incorporate multi-media platforms, applications, and communications to make your brand stand out. Online citations, SEO, website content, social channels, YouTube, etc. Digital marketing strategies through The Leaning Tree amplify your brand.
Learn more About The Leaning Tree Digital Marketing