Why should you think about hiring a white-label partner? White-label services are an efficient and effective method of rebranding. Hire a remote white-label partner to offer a more expansive list of offerings and save money while doing it. SEO, website copywriting, branding, webpage development, social media management, and similar business services are commonly offered.
Your potential customers are using search engines aggressively, digesting online content like hungry animals. This is why professional expertise is necessary for every niche area of digital marketing. IT and marketing departments are regrouping to add new content and SEO positions. Digital agencies who want to grow feel the pressure to offer full-service options. For everyone involved, it’s great to have a backup with more “hands on deck.”
- When it gets busy, you’ll have access to qualified help to close more sales and deliver the goods
- Outsourcing an experienced freelancer requires less training and less worry
- When you find a dependable, experienced, and trustworthy person- treat them well
- If you aren’t happy with your remote hire, you can let them go
- You have the option to extend services to your clients under your own brand
- No benefits expense such as insurance, 401k, or vacation pay – only monetary compensation
- No office space, desks, hardware, or software because your freelancer is remote
- Relay terms and conditions that work for you and your business
- To be a part of the white-label experience, hire a rebranding consultant today
Most people will say that working remotely is wonderful. However, it’s not for everyone. Besides having to be super dedicated and passionate about your work, open communication channels are essential. Successful white-label partners are dependable and have the ability to deliver messages in a clear and concise manner. (Even while working remotely.) From the very beginning of the partnership, they discuss and agree upon communication preferences that work for both parties. When working with a white-label partner, expect to have open conversations about expectations and what the protocol is if there is an urgent situation. In every situation, there should be a clear understanding and agreement from both sides. The goal is to have a mutually beneficial relationship; one that provides niche services and leads to the growth of your business.
Many businesses had to close doors or cut back due to the pandemic. Digital marketing has never been an industry or place for people who can’t reinvent or rethink strategies. With the virtual-based remote work business booming, it doesn’t matter where your team resides. Try to be open-minded. White-label partnerships should work well for everyone involved.
When I think about what a “white-label” service should look like, my own experiences come to mind.
- expertise allows a business/agency to focus more on their core services
- negotiations can save the business/agency money vs hiring internally
- the white-label, (Leaning Tree Marketing), should benefit equally
- communication is not just an expectation but a requirement
- partners should be as flexible as they are dependable
- work should be honest and transparent
- collaborate and grow together
- love what we
Fill out this contact form for Leaning Tree Digital to discuss a white-label partnership.